Mobile Website Design & Development Company in Udaipur Yug TechnologySeptember 25, 2017
Best Tactics of Optimizing websites for Lead Generation and Higher Search rankings in 2018 – Part IOctober 11, 2017
PHP Frameworks have been receiving a lot of attention in the past few years from the web development community. If you look at PHP Job listings, you will often see “MVC Framework Experience” as one of their requirements. It is becoming one of those must-have skill sets for web developers. A good PHP framework helps the developer to develop a PHP application quickly and with more simplicity. In short it makes his task less monotonous and simpler. PHP Framework enables the best team coordination by making the code understandable, irrespective of the developer and as a result the entire module can be integrated just like that. We should use PHP Frameworks to make the website robust and secure.
- Code and File Organization
- Utilities and Libraries
- The MVC Pattern
- Suitable for Teamwork
- Compliance to industry standards
- Well Structured code pattern
- Greater scalability as and when required
- Less time consuming as generic modules are reused
- Better maintenance opportunities
- Community Support
It is important to adapt new technologies for more efficient and our team is passionate about web technologies so team keep an eye out constantly for new technologies.
Team knows the importance of business type application that customer wants to build before going ahead and suggesting a framework. According to your business model w3care provides various PHP framework services which give the best results. Below is the list of PHP Frameworks in which we have expertise:
- CodeIgniter – W3care has an expert team of CodeIgniter development experts who deftly fulfill your software development needs and speed up your business with a gamut of feature rich CodeIgniter applications. We employ the brightest minds to solve your needs with regards to PHP CodeIgniter Framework application and Website development.
- Zend Framework – The Zend Framework, developed by Zend Technologies is an open-source, object oriented web-application framework implemented in PHP 5. It is widely known as ZF and is developed with the purpose of making things easier for PHP developers and supporting best practices at the same time.
- CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC. Using most comprehensive and superbly aligned practices, CakePHP allows the developers to apply least codes and rapidly build projects, which in turn helps in reducing the cost of development.
- YII Framework – Yii is highly valuable and attractive to the people in business. The benefits in development it offers are of exemplifying appeal and of much significance to its users. The powerful caching support, incisive security and professional approach of Yii Framework helps the developers to get the application of your choice built with least efforts involved.
Yug Technology designs your websites so that they adjust to almost any end user device used to surf the internet. This way your clients are happy and get to the information they want very quickly. This also prevents you from having to make multiple versions of your site to match different end user devices. One responsive website will automatically adjust to whatever the customer is using.
Yug Technology also makes your mobile responsive web design Udaipur so that anyone with a smart phone can browse your site easily as if they were on their computer. For more information, visit our website at www.udaipurwebdesigner.in www.yugtechnology.com or Call Us +91-7300001727
Mr. Rajveer Singh Rathore is the founder and CEO of Yug Technology, a positioning brand firm that focuses on increasing organic search visibility, website development, and software development. He is a leading expert in helping businesses use data to drive digital change. His extensive marketing experience to provide tips and insights to businesses looking to learn more about things like blogging, branding, and social media, mobile, and content marketing.